Bywater PSCM has extensive experience of supporting organisations to achieve their contract management optimisation ambitions leading to significant financial and operational performance improvement.
Contract Management Performance Optimisation
Contract Management is increasingly recognised as a critical strategic activity, often driving organisational success. We believe effective contract management requires a robustly coordinated and structured approach, led by individuals with the right procedural, commercial and interpersonal skills.
At Bywater PSCM we have a range of services available to support you in delivering improved contract performance:
Training and Delivery Support
We support organisations to enhance the performance of staff directly involved in managing contracts, those managing contract management activities and in building awareness for staff in related support or ‘internal-client’ functions.
- We have established a strong reputation in developing tailored in-house contract management courses, aimed at addressing and supporting our clients’ specific needs and challenges, as well as offering a range of high quality “standard” introductory, intermediate and advanced level courses.
- We also have significant experience in designing and delivering post-course facilitation and support interventions aimed at embedding contract management course learning into working practices. These include action learning sets, project improvement teams and one to one coaching and mentoring.
- To see our range of available contract management training courses see our Contract Management Training section.
For further information see our Training and Delivery Support section.
Policy and Process Improvement
We support organisations in the development and implementation of a structured approach to the management of contracts, ensuring that obligations are fulfilled, objectives met and contacts are managed efficiently.
- Our contract management process benchmarks and maturity models can be used to assess your current contract management capability and effectiveness, and provide an excellent basis for planning improvements.
- Baseline and post-implementation process assessments and health checks provide a powerful audit and appraisal of progress.
- Guidelines, checklists and templates can all be provided from our best practice Contract Management Toolkit.
For further information see our Policy and Process Improvement Services section.
We support organisations in identifying the competencies and skills required to deliver effective contract and supplier performance outcomes.
- We have a library of Contract Management competencies and skills from which we can support you in the development of your own Competency and Skills Framework.
- We can carry out Training and Resourcing Needs Analysis (TRNA) to identify any competency and skills gaps to help those responsible to develop suitable interventions, including training, coaching, mentoring or recruitment.
For further information see our Competency Assessment Services section.
“Our specialist consultants and trainers have the practical experience, technical knowledge and facilitation skills to support the optimisation of contract and supplier performance.”